Helpful Hints & Tips from
Did you know your signage could be the most important brand component you have?
Every good brand communicator understands that their brand is more than just a logo, rather it is the entire experience that affects whether someone remembers their company or if they decide to do business with them. It must permeate every channel with clarity and purpose— including signage.
A person once said, “A business with no sign is a sign of no business.”
This statement in a very direct way sums up the important role signage can play in brand communications.
- Nearly 76% of consumers (8 in 10) said they had entered a store or business they had never visited before based simply on its signs (FedEx)
- Nearly 75% indicated that they had told others about a business simply based on its signage (FedEx)
- About 68% of consumers believe that a business’ signage reflects the quality of its products or services (FedEx)
- About 67% of the consumers surveyed said they had purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye (FedEx)
- Nearly 60% of consumers said that the absence of signs deters them from entering a store or business (FedEx)
- Roughly 60% of businesses reported that changing the design or enhancing the visibility of their signage had a positive impact on sales, number of transactions and profits, with an average increase of about 10% (UC)
- Over 50% of survey respondents indicated that poor signage (e.g., poor quality, misspelled words) deters them from entering a place of business (FedEx)
- 38% of large companies with multiple locations identified branding/image as the most important purpose of effective signage, while small firms and single establishments perceived signs to be most important for making their business stand out and for helping customers find their location (UC)
Did you know that HardingPoorman has a full suite of signage and display solutions?
Whether it’s vehicle wraps, banners, exhibit signage, floor graphics, our even large outdoor installations, HardingPoorman can help you get your brand out there in a big way.
Would you like to arrange a no obligation meeting to discuss how HardingPoorman can help with your signage needs?
Contact Us Today
Brand Refresh for Purdue University
Purdue University wanted a supplier that could design, create, and install their brand refresh.
- Perforated and Opaque Vinyl Window Treatments
- Branded Awnings
- Dimensional Wraps and Signage